The West Side has a lot to offer. The major commercial streets through the West Side are Caesar Chavez Street and Robert Street. The West Side has three St. Paul public elementary schools: Cherokee Heights Elementary, River View West Side and Roosevelt Elementary. Humboldt Junior and Senior High are both located in the West Side neighborhood. The River View Branch Library is on the National Register of Historic Places. Cherokee Park, located near the river, is a great place to watch barges and wildlife. There are several excellent ethnic restaurants in the area, including some of the best Mexican food in the Twin Cities at Boca Chica and El Burrito Mercado. In fact, centered along César Chávez Boulevard, the West Side of Saint Paul is home to the largest Hispanic community in the Twin Cities.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4