West Seventh is a culturally diverse neighborhood found on the western bluffs of the Mississippi River in St. Paul. West Seventh Street in St. Paul is also known as Fort Road due to its location on historic Native American and fur trader paths along bank of the river from downtown to Fort Snelling. The neighborhood is very close to the Xcel Energy Center, home to the NHL Minnesota Wild, the Minnesota Swarm, concert performances and other types of events. The West End’s rich ethnic history has resulted in a wide assortment of dining and night-life options. There are also a variety of eclectic shops and services. The West 7th area shares schools with neighboring Highland Park and Macalester-Groveland. The neighborhood has a mixture of public, private and charter school options.
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls