West Seventh is a culturally diverse neighborhood found on the western bluffs of the Mississippi River in St. Paul. West Seventh Street in St. Paul is also known as Fort Road due to its location on historic Native American and fur trader paths along bank of the river from downtown to Fort Snelling. The neighborhood is very close to the Xcel Energy Center, home to the NHL Minnesota Wild, the Minnesota Swarm, concert performances and other types of events. The West End’s rich ethnic history has resulted in a wide assortment of dining and night-life options. There are also a variety of eclectic shops and services. The West 7th area shares schools with neighboring Highland Park and Macalester-Groveland. The neighborhood has a mixture of public, private and charter school options.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4