The Thomas-Dale neighborhood of St. Paul has amenities that include a community medical clinic, family services organizations, two parks, several Asian supermarkets, a traditional butcher shop, several convenience stores, the historic No.18 Fire Station and the large Rondo library and community center. A cornucopia of businesses line University Avenue, offering clothing, shoes, jewelry, household items, entertainment media, groceries and more. During the summer and fall months, a farmer’s market operates in the Unidale Mall parking lot, with vendors offering a wide selection of fresh produce including many exotic Asian herbs and vegetables, some of which are not widely known in the U.S.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips