The Thomas-Dale neighborhood of St. Paul has amenities that include a community medical clinic, family services organizations, two parks, several Asian supermarkets, a traditional butcher shop, several convenience stores, the historic No.18 Fire Station and the large Rondo library and community center. A cornucopia of businesses line University Avenue, offering clothing, shoes, jewelry, household items, entertainment media, groceries and more. During the summer and fall months, a farmer’s market operates in the Unidale Mall parking lot, with vendors offering a wide selection of fresh produce including many exotic Asian herbs and vegetables, some of which are not widely known in the U.S.
- Final Four Rags to Riches: Your 2019 Fun Guide
- Movie Review — ‘Welcome to Marwen’ Disappoints Despite Being Based on a Compelling True Story
- Movie Review — ‘Mary Queen of Scots’ Has the Right Pieces, But Never Fully Develops
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen