The Thomas-Dale neighborhood of St. Paul has amenities that include a community medical clinic, family services organizations, two parks, several Asian supermarkets, a traditional butcher shop, several convenience stores, the historic No.18 Fire Station and the large Rondo library and community center. A cornucopia of businesses line University Avenue, offering clothing, shoes, jewelry, household items, entertainment media, groceries and more. During the summer and fall months, a farmer’s market operates in the Unidale Mall parking lot, with vendors offering a wide selection of fresh produce including many exotic Asian herbs and vegetables, some of which are not widely known in the U.S.
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls
- Quarantine Netflix Binge Recommendation – ‘Formula 1: Drive to Survive’