The Thomas-Dale neighborhood of St. Paul has amenities that include a community medical clinic, family services organizations, two parks, several Asian supermarkets, a traditional butcher shop, several convenience stores, the historic No.18 Fire Station and the large Rondo library and community center. A cornucopia of businesses line University Avenue, offering clothing, shoes, jewelry, household items, entertainment media, groceries and more. During the summer and fall months, a farmer’s market operates in the Unidale Mall parking lot, with vendors offering a wide selection of fresh produce including many exotic Asian herbs and vegetables, some of which are not widely known in the U.S.
- Murder Mysteries and Art Deco Treasures
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5