Summit Hill is a pedestrian friendly neighborhood of St. Paul MN. Grand Avenue, home of St. Paul’s most eclectic restaurants, is known for its shopping and dining. The Summit Hill neighborhood was originally conceived as a broad, Gilded Age showcase street, and is lined with the mansions named after notable St. Paul figures. With its vistas of downtown and the Mississippi River, Summit Avenue is thought to be one of the longest stretches of preserved Victorian mansions in North America. The Summit Hill neighborhood is located near four colleges and offers a variety of school options. Linwood A+ School is a neighborhood public elementary school and St. Luke’s Catholic offers kindergarten through eighth grade programs.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips