Summit Hill is a pedestrian friendly neighborhood of St. Paul MN. Grand Avenue, home of St. Paul’s most eclectic restaurants, is known for its shopping and dining. The Summit Hill neighborhood was originally conceived as a broad, Gilded Age showcase street, and is lined with the mansions named after notable St. Paul figures. With its vistas of downtown and the Mississippi River, Summit Avenue is thought to be one of the longest stretches of preserved Victorian mansions in North America. The Summit Hill neighborhood is located near four colleges and offers a variety of school options. Linwood A+ School is a neighborhood public elementary school and St. Luke’s Catholic offers kindergarten through eighth grade programs.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building