Summit Hill is a pedestrian friendly neighborhood of St. Paul MN. Grand Avenue, home of St. Paul’s most eclectic restaurants, is known for its shopping and dining. The Summit Hill neighborhood was originally conceived as a broad, Gilded Age showcase street, and is lined with the mansions named after notable St. Paul figures. With its vistas of downtown and the Mississippi River, Summit Avenue is thought to be one of the longest stretches of preserved Victorian mansions in North America. The Summit Hill neighborhood is located near four colleges and offers a variety of school options. Linwood A+ School is a neighborhood public elementary school and St. Luke’s Catholic offers kindergarten through eighth grade programs.
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea