North End Saint Paul MN boasts a location just north of downtown St. Paul. The neighborhood is residential, with some light industrial. The North End is a blue-collar neighborhood built around the Rice Street corridor, a long street with many restaurants, bars and clubs. The State Capitol Building is at the southern edge of the neighborhood. There are several public schools in the area, including North End Elementary, Washington Middle School and Arlington High School. The neighborhood shares public and private schools with the Como Park neighborhood. Residents of the North End enjoy biking, running and walking along picturesque Wheelock Parkway, which connects Lake Como and Lake Phalen. It also serves as the beginning of the Gateway Bike Trail that runs 18.3 miles from St. Paul to historic Stillwater at Pine Point County Park.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4