North End Saint Paul MN boasts a location just north of downtown St. Paul. The neighborhood is residential, with some light industrial. The North End is a blue-collar neighborhood built around the Rice Street corridor, a long street with many restaurants, bars and clubs. The State Capitol Building is at the southern edge of the neighborhood. There are several public schools in the area, including North End Elementary, Washington Middle School and Arlington High School. The neighborhood shares public and private schools with the Como Park neighborhood. Residents of the North End enjoy biking, running and walking along picturesque Wheelock Parkway, which connects Lake Como and Lake Phalen. It also serves as the beginning of the Gateway Bike Trail that runs 18.3 miles from St. Paul to historic Stillwater at Pine Point County Park.
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick
- When Tennis Seduced America