North End Saint Paul MN boasts a location just north of downtown St. Paul. The neighborhood is residential, with some light industrial. The North End is a blue-collar neighborhood built around the Rice Street corridor, a long street with many restaurants, bars and clubs. The State Capitol Building is at the southern edge of the neighborhood. There are several public schools in the area, including North End Elementary, Washington Middle School and Arlington High School. The neighborhood shares public and private schools with the Como Park neighborhood. Residents of the North End enjoy biking, running and walking along picturesque Wheelock Parkway, which connects Lake Como and Lake Phalen. It also serves as the beginning of the Gateway Bike Trail that runs 18.3 miles from St. Paul to historic Stillwater at Pine Point County Park.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz