The Mac-Groveland area of St. Paul is a busy, lively neighborhood. Bustling Grand Avenue runs east and west through Mac-Groveland. There are a range of restaurants, cafes, eclectic gift shops and specialty stores. The neighborhood also features the Grandview Movie Theater. Randolph Heights Elementary and Groveland Elementary are the two Macalester-Groveland neighborhood public schools, though there are numerous private schools in the area, including Saint Paul Academy and the Summit School. Mac-Groveland is home to two post-secondary institutions, Macalester College and the University of Saint Thomas. The St. Paul Seminary is also located here. The Macalester-Groveland neighborhood’s western border is formed by the Mississippi National River and Recreation Area, a public park with walking and biking paths atop the bluffs along the bank of the Mississippi.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz