The Mac-Groveland area of St. Paul is a busy, lively neighborhood. Bustling Grand Avenue runs east and west through Mac-Groveland. There are a range of restaurants, cafes, eclectic gift shops and specialty stores. The neighborhood also features the Grandview Movie Theater. Randolph Heights Elementary and Groveland Elementary are the two Macalester-Groveland neighborhood public schools, though there are numerous private schools in the area, including Saint Paul Academy and the Summit School. Mac-Groveland is home to two post-secondary institutions, Macalester College and the University of Saint Thomas. The St. Paul Seminary is also located here. The Macalester-Groveland neighborhood’s western border is formed by the Mississippi National River and Recreation Area, a public park with walking and biking paths atop the bluffs along the bank of the Mississippi.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4