The Highland Park neighborhood of St. Paul offers residents a variety of amenities. The neighborhood is pedestrian-friendly, featuring the Highland Village Shopping Center. The Village includes a Lund’s, Barnes & Noble, R.F. Moeller Jewelers, Highland Movie Theater, the Highland Grill and a wide variety of other restaurants and shops. Highland Park is home to Saint Catherine University as well as private preparatory schools Cretin-Derham Hall High School and St. Paul Academy and Summit School. The O’Shaughnessy Auditorium features a wide variety of performance art events throughout the year. The Highland Golf Course, Highland Pool, Hillcrest Community Center, and several public tennis courts offer varied recreation opportunities. Highland Park’s proximity to the Mississippi River provides lots of green space, too. There are several biking, running and walking trails along Mississippi River Boulevard.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4