The Highland Park neighborhood of St. Paul offers residents a variety of amenities. The neighborhood is pedestrian-friendly, featuring the Highland Village Shopping Center. The Village includes a Lund’s, Barnes & Noble, R.F. Moeller Jewelers, Highland Movie Theater, the Highland Grill and a wide variety of other restaurants and shops. Highland Park is home to Saint Catherine University as well as private preparatory schools Cretin-Derham Hall High School and St. Paul Academy and Summit School. The O’Shaughnessy Auditorium features a wide variety of performance art events throughout the year. The Highland Golf Course, Highland Pool, Hillcrest Community Center, and several public tennis courts offer varied recreation opportunities. Highland Park’s proximity to the Mississippi River provides lots of green space, too. There are several biking, running and walking trails along Mississippi River Boulevard.
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick
- When Tennis Seduced America