The Highland Park neighborhood of St. Paul offers residents a variety of amenities. The neighborhood is pedestrian-friendly, featuring the Highland Village Shopping Center. The Village includes a Lund’s, Barnes & Noble, R.F. Moeller Jewelers, Highland Movie Theater, the Highland Grill and a wide variety of other restaurants and shops. Highland Park is home to Saint Catherine University as well as private preparatory schools Cretin-Derham Hall High School and St. Paul Academy and Summit School. The O’Shaughnessy Auditorium features a wide variety of performance art events throughout the year. The Highland Golf Course, Highland Pool, Hillcrest Community Center, and several public tennis courts offer varied recreation opportunities. Highland Park’s proximity to the Mississippi River provides lots of green space, too. There are several biking, running and walking trails along Mississippi River Boulevard.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building