The Highland Park neighborhood of St. Paul offers residents a variety of amenities. The neighborhood is pedestrian-friendly, featuring the Highland Village Shopping Center. The Village includes a Lund’s, Barnes & Noble, R.F. Moeller Jewelers, Highland Movie Theater, the Highland Grill and a wide variety of other restaurants and shops. Highland Park is home to Saint Catherine University as well as private preparatory schools Cretin-Derham Hall High School and St. Paul Academy and Summit School. The O’Shaughnessy Auditorium features a wide variety of performance art events throughout the year. The Highland Golf Course, Highland Pool, Hillcrest Community Center, and several public tennis courts offer varied recreation opportunities. Highland Park’s proximity to the Mississippi River provides lots of green space, too. There are several biking, running and walking trails along Mississippi River Boulevard.
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea