The Highland Park neighborhood of St. Paul offers residents a variety of amenities. The neighborhood is pedestrian-friendly, featuring the Highland Village Shopping Center. The Village includes a Lund’s, Barnes & Noble, R.F. Moeller Jewelers, Highland Movie Theater, the Highland Grill and a wide variety of other restaurants and shops. Highland Park is home to Saint Catherine University as well as private preparatory schools Cretin-Derham Hall High School and St. Paul Academy and Summit School. The O’Shaughnessy Auditorium features a wide variety of performance art events throughout the year. The Highland Golf Course, Highland Pool, Hillcrest Community Center, and several public tennis courts offer varied recreation opportunities. Highland Park’s proximity to the Mississippi River provides lots of green space, too. There are several biking, running and walking trails along Mississippi River Boulevard.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz