The Midway neighborhood includes the Twin Cities only passenger rail terminal, Hamline University and “Midway Center,” one of inner-city Saint Paul’s primary shopping districts. The neighborhood’s main commercial districts are along Snelling and University Avenues. University Avenue offers large grocers and department stores, while Snelling Avenue provides numerous small shops and quality ethnic restaurants. Residents enjoy being within biking and walking distance of shopping and dining. There are also a number of neighborhood parks. The neighborhood offers a variety of public and private schools. Hamline University is at the center of Hamline-Midway. Hamline-Midway is also home to the Minnesota State Fair Grounds, which beyond hosting the Great Minnesota Get-Together is also the venue for car shows, horse shows, antique sales, and technology fairs.
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic