The Midway neighborhood includes the Twin Cities only passenger rail terminal, Hamline University and “Midway Center,” one of inner-city Saint Paul’s primary shopping districts. The neighborhood’s main commercial districts are along Snelling and University Avenues. University Avenue offers large grocers and department stores, while Snelling Avenue provides numerous small shops and quality ethnic restaurants. Residents enjoy being within biking and walking distance of shopping and dining. There are also a number of neighborhood parks. The neighborhood offers a variety of public and private schools. Hamline University is at the center of Hamline-Midway. Hamline-Midway is also home to the Minnesota State Fair Grounds, which beyond hosting the Great Minnesota Get-Together is also the venue for car shows, horse shows, antique sales, and technology fairs.
- Murder Mysteries and Art Deco Treasures
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5