The northeast St. Paul neighborhood known as the Greater East Side is love by families because of its proximity near employment, recreation, shopping and schools. The Greater East Side homes are situated near community centers and the suburb of Maplewood, which offers abundant retail and dining options. Hayden Heights Community Center and Hazel Park Community Center offer family recreation areas including tennis courts and playgrounds. Trails surrounding Beaver Lake are popular for bikers, runners and walkers, even those with dogs.
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History