The northeast St. Paul neighborhood known as the Greater East Side is love by families because of its proximity near employment, recreation, shopping and schools. The Greater East Side homes are situated near community centers and the suburb of Maplewood, which offers abundant retail and dining options. Hayden Heights Community Center and Hazel Park Community Center offer family recreation areas including tennis courts and playgrounds. Trails surrounding Beaver Lake are popular for bikers, runners and walkers, even those with dogs.
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls