The northeast St. Paul neighborhood known as the Greater East Side is love by families because of its proximity near employment, recreation, shopping and schools. The Greater East Side homes are situated near community centers and the suburb of Maplewood, which offers abundant retail and dining options. Hayden Heights Community Center and Hazel Park Community Center offer family recreation areas including tennis courts and playgrounds. Trails surrounding Beaver Lake are popular for bikers, runners and walkers, even those with dogs.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4