The northeast St. Paul neighborhood known as the Greater East Side is love by families because of its proximity near employment, recreation, shopping and schools. The Greater East Side homes are situated near community centers and the suburb of Maplewood, which offers abundant retail and dining options. Hayden Heights Community Center and Hazel Park Community Center offer family recreation areas including tennis courts and playgrounds. Trails surrounding Beaver Lake are popular for bikers, runners and walkers, even those with dogs.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building