Like in other cities, Downtown is a focal point of St. Paul. In addition to the usual variety of restaurant and retail options, this neighborhood is home to Xcel Energy Center, Galtier Plaza, McNally Smith College of Music, and Wells Fargo Place. The Science Museum of Minnesota, Minnesota History Museum and the Children’s Museum are all also located in Downtown St. Paul. The extensive skyway system connecting most of the office buildings has also contributed in reducing foot traffic from the streets. If downtown is the heart, the soul of St Paul is the Capitol area, just a few blocks away. Many state offices are also located in the area. Recreational options in the neighborhood abound. Besides the green spaces along the Mississippi River, downtown St. Paul contains Mears Park, Kellogg Park, Rice Park and Harriet Island. Rice Park hosts St. Paul Winter Carnival events. Harriet Island is becoming a popular location for outdoor music and festivals.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz