Known as St. Paul’s Garden District, Como Park is primarily a residential and recreational neighborhood, centered on Como Lake and its parks. The neighborhood has many recreational amenities, including a golf course, bike path, various open fields, a municipal pool, and the Como Zoo. The Marjorie McNeely Conservatory is the largest indoor, glass garden in the area. The Como Lakeside Pavilion provides live entertainment throughout the summer. The Minnesota State Fair Grounds border Como Park on the west, which beyond hosting the Great Minnesota Get-Together is also the venue for car shows, horse shows, antique sales, and technology fairs. There are several schools in Como Park, the public schools in the area being Chelsea Heights Elementary School and the Como Park Elementary School, the only school in the area to have its own planetarium. The chief secondary school in Como Park is Como Park Senior High School, one of the highest rated schools in the state.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz