Known as St. Paul’s Garden District, Como Park is primarily a residential and recreational neighborhood, centered on Como Lake and its parks. The neighborhood has many recreational amenities, including a golf course, bike path, various open fields, a municipal pool, and the Como Zoo. The Marjorie McNeely Conservatory is the largest indoor, glass garden in the area. The Como Lakeside Pavilion provides live entertainment throughout the summer. The Minnesota State Fair Grounds border Como Park on the west, which beyond hosting the Great Minnesota Get-Together is also the venue for car shows, horse shows, antique sales, and technology fairs. There are several schools in Como Park, the public schools in the area being Chelsea Heights Elementary School and the Como Park Elementary School, the only school in the area to have its own planetarium. The chief secondary school in Como Park is Como Park Senior High School, one of the highest rated schools in the state.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4