In the Battle Creek – Highwood – Sunray neighborhood, there are plenty of features for residents to explore. Shopping and fast food dining is ubiquitous along I-94 and in the Sunray Shopping Center. The headquarters for 3M, Minnesota’s largest employer, is located in the Battle Creek and Highwood neighborhoods of St. Paul. The area overlooks the Mississippi River and contains large amounts of green space and parks with plenty of hiking and biking trails. The most popular parks are Battle Creek Park and Pig’s Eye Lake Park.
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes