In the Battle Creek – Highwood – Sunray neighborhood, there are plenty of features for residents to explore. Shopping and fast food dining is ubiquitous along I-94 and in the Sunray Shopping Center. The headquarters for 3M, Minnesota’s largest employer, is located in the Battle Creek and Highwood neighborhoods of St. Paul. The area overlooks the Mississippi River and contains large amounts of green space and parks with plenty of hiking and biking trails. The most popular parks are Battle Creek Park and Pig’s Eye Lake Park.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4