In the Battle Creek – Highwood – Sunray neighborhood, there are plenty of features for residents to explore. Shopping and fast food dining is ubiquitous along I-94 and in the Sunray Shopping Center. The headquarters for 3M, Minnesota’s largest employer, is located in the Battle Creek and Highwood neighborhoods of St. Paul. The area overlooks the Mississippi River and contains large amounts of green space and parks with plenty of hiking and biking trails. The most popular parks are Battle Creek Park and Pig’s Eye Lake Park.
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick
- When Tennis Seduced America