In the Battle Creek – Highwood – Sunray neighborhood, there are plenty of features for residents to explore. Shopping and fast food dining is ubiquitous along I-94 and in the Sunray Shopping Center. The headquarters for 3M, Minnesota’s largest employer, is located in the Battle Creek and Highwood neighborhoods of St. Paul. The area overlooks the Mississippi River and contains large amounts of green space and parks with plenty of hiking and biking trails. The most popular parks are Battle Creek Park and Pig’s Eye Lake Park.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz