Windom Park is a mainly residential neighborhood. Central Avenue, Windom Park’s western border is an active commercial corridor featuring many ethnic restaurants. Windom Northeast Recreation Center is connected to Pillsbury School. Residents can also enjoy the many outdoor recreational opportunities at Windom Park, including football, hockey, ice skating, tennis and more.
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights