Windom Park is a mainly residential neighborhood. Central Avenue, Windom Park’s western border is an active commercial corridor featuring many ethnic restaurants. Windom Northeast Recreation Center is connected to Pillsbury School. Residents can also enjoy the many outdoor recreational opportunities at Windom Park, including football, hockey, ice skating, tennis and more.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz