Windom Park is a mainly residential neighborhood. Central Avenue, Windom Park’s western border is an active commercial corridor featuring many ethnic restaurants. Windom Northeast Recreation Center is connected to Pillsbury School. Residents can also enjoy the many outdoor recreational opportunities at Windom Park, including football, hockey, ice skating, tennis and more.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4