Windom Park is a mainly residential neighborhood. Central Avenue, Windom Park’s western border is an active commercial corridor featuring many ethnic restaurants. Windom Northeast Recreation Center is connected to Pillsbury School. Residents can also enjoy the many outdoor recreational opportunities at Windom Park, including football, hockey, ice skating, tennis and more.
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick