Windom is perhaps a popular community for its location on the outskirts of Minneapolis. The southern portion of the neighborhood houses a sizeable industrial area, but the rest of the community is residential with a few businesses sprinkled in. The commercial base includes bakeries, dentists, gourmet shops, florists, a grocery store, restaurants and more. Windom South Community Center is located in the building of Windom Open Elementary School, a magnet school in south Minneapolis.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips