Windom is perhaps a popular community for its location on the outskirts of Minneapolis. The southern portion of the neighborhood houses a sizeable industrial area, but the rest of the community is residential with a few businesses sprinkled in. The commercial base includes bakeries, dentists, gourmet shops, florists, a grocery store, restaurants and more. Windom South Community Center is located in the building of Windom Open Elementary School, a magnet school in south Minneapolis.
- Murder Mysteries and Art Deco Treasures
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5