Windom is perhaps a popular community for its location on the outskirts of Minneapolis. The southern portion of the neighborhood houses a sizeable industrial area, but the rest of the community is residential with a few businesses sprinkled in. The commercial base includes bakeries, dentists, gourmet shops, florists, a grocery store, restaurants and more. Windom South Community Center is located in the building of Windom Open Elementary School, a magnet school in south Minneapolis.
- Final Four Rags to Riches: Your 2019 Fun Guide
- Movie Review — ‘Welcome to Marwen’ Disappoints Despite Being Based on a Compelling True Story
- Movie Review — ‘Mary Queen of Scots’ Has the Right Pieces, But Never Fully Develops
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen