Willard-Hay is mainly a residential area. It includes Willard-Homewood, which is one of Minneapolis’ first planned developments from the early 20th century. Willard-Hay is a family oriented community, made most evident by a children’s’ community garden on Oak Park Avenue North in the Willard-Homewood subdivision.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4