Willard-Hay is mainly a residential area. It includes Willard-Homewood, which is one of Minneapolis’ first planned developments from the early 20th century. Willard-Hay is a family oriented community, made most evident by a children’s’ community garden on Oak Park Avenue North in the Willard-Homewood subdivision.
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History