Whittier is one of Minneapolis’ oldest neighborhoods. Within the community of Whittier, Blaisdell Avenue and Third Avenue boast some of the oldest houses in the city. Whittier includes such features as local businesses, a children’s theatre, an art school and eclectic restaurants. The Minneapolis Institute of Arts, City of Lakes Waldorf School and Watershed High School are all located in Whittier.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz