Whittier is one of Minneapolis’ oldest neighborhoods. Within the community of Whittier, Blaisdell Avenue and Third Avenue boast some of the oldest houses in the city. Whittier includes such features as local businesses, a children’s theatre, an art school and eclectic restaurants. The Minneapolis Institute of Arts, City of Lakes Waldorf School and Watershed High School are all located in Whittier.
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History