Whittier is one of Minneapolis’ oldest neighborhoods. Within the community of Whittier, Blaisdell Avenue and Third Avenue boast some of the oldest houses in the city. Whittier includes such features as local businesses, a children’s theatre, an art school and eclectic restaurants. The Minneapolis Institute of Arts, City of Lakes Waldorf School and Watershed High School are all located in Whittier.
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN