Whittier is one of Minneapolis’ oldest neighborhoods. Within the community of Whittier, Blaisdell Avenue and Third Avenue boast some of the oldest houses in the city. Whittier includes such features as local businesses, a children’s theatre, an art school and eclectic restaurants. The Minneapolis Institute of Arts, City of Lakes Waldorf School and Watershed High School are all located in Whittier.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4