West Calhoun’s close proximity to Lake Calhoun makes it a popular place to live in Minneapolis. The area offers its residents a variety of amenities, including doctors, dentists, convenience stores, grocery stores, dining options, cafes and more. The Grand Rounds Scenic Byway borders Lake Calhoun, connecting it with other trails and the Midtown Greenway. The oldest country club in Minneapolis, the Minikahda Club, occupies most of the western and southern sections of West Calhoun.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz