West Calhoun’s close proximity to Lake Calhoun makes it a popular place to live in Minneapolis. The area offers its residents a variety of amenities, including doctors, dentists, convenience stores, grocery stores, dining options, cafes and more. The Grand Rounds Scenic Byway borders Lake Calhoun, connecting it with other trails and the Midtown Greenway. The oldest country club in Minneapolis, the Minikahda Club, occupies most of the western and southern sections of West Calhoun.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4