West Calhoun’s close proximity to Lake Calhoun makes it a popular place to live in Minneapolis. The area offers its residents a variety of amenities, including doctors, dentists, convenience stores, grocery stores, dining options, cafes and more. The Grand Rounds Scenic Byway borders Lake Calhoun, connecting it with other trails and the Midtown Greenway. The oldest country club in Minneapolis, the Minikahda Club, occupies most of the western and southern sections of West Calhoun.
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls