West Calhoun’s close proximity to Lake Calhoun makes it a popular place to live in Minneapolis. The area offers its residents a variety of amenities, including doctors, dentists, convenience stores, grocery stores, dining options, cafes and more. The Grand Rounds Scenic Byway borders Lake Calhoun, connecting it with other trails and the Midtown Greenway. The oldest country club in Minneapolis, the Minikahda Club, occupies most of the western and southern sections of West Calhoun.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building