Wenonah has plenty going for it, including public and shopping services. Wenonah is a part of the Nokomis community and the Nokomis East Neighborhood Association, which is comprised of four districts – Keewaydin, Minnehaha, Morris Park and Wenonah. NENA neighborhoods have easy, cooperative access to parks, lakes, a post office, a library and shops.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips