Wenonah has plenty going for it, including public and shopping services. Wenonah is a part of the Nokomis community and the Nokomis East Neighborhood Association, which is comprised of four districts – Keewaydin, Minnehaha, Morris Park and Wenonah. NENA neighborhoods have easy, cooperative access to parks, lakes, a post office, a library and shops.
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes