Wenonah has plenty going for it, including public and shopping services. Wenonah is a part of the Nokomis community and the Nokomis East Neighborhood Association, which is comprised of four districts – Keewaydin, Minnehaha, Morris Park and Wenonah. NENA neighborhoods have easy, cooperative access to parks, lakes, a post office, a library and shops.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz