Webber-Camden is the largest and one of seven neighborhoods in the Camden Community in northwest Minneapolis. The neighborhood has industrial zones and a mix of middle-class and working-class homes. Webber Park connects to the Mississippi River, which is the neighborhoods most prominent feature. Patrick Henry High School is within the Webber-Camden borders with elementary schools in bordering neighborhoods. Residents love Webber-Camden neighborhood because of its diverse nature.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz