Webber-Camden is the largest and one of seven neighborhoods in the Camden Community in northwest Minneapolis. The neighborhood has industrial zones and a mix of middle-class and working-class homes. Webber Park connects to the Mississippi River, which is the neighborhoods most prominent feature. Patrick Henry High School is within the Webber-Camden borders with elementary schools in bordering neighborhoods. Residents love Webber-Camden neighborhood because of its diverse nature.
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights