Webber-Camden is the largest and one of seven neighborhoods in the Camden Community in northwest Minneapolis. The neighborhood has industrial zones and a mix of middle-class and working-class homes. Webber Park connects to the Mississippi River, which is the neighborhoods most prominent feature. Patrick Henry High School is within the Webber-Camden borders with elementary schools in bordering neighborhoods. Residents love Webber-Camden neighborhood because of its diverse nature.
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls