Webber-Camden is the largest and one of seven neighborhoods in the Camden Community in northwest Minneapolis. The neighborhood has industrial zones and a mix of middle-class and working-class homes. Webber Park connects to the Mississippi River, which is the neighborhoods most prominent feature. Patrick Henry High School is within the Webber-Camden borders with elementary schools in bordering neighborhoods. Residents love Webber-Camden neighborhood because of its diverse nature.
- Looming Sharkcano and Minnesota’s Best Shark Week Experiences
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?