Webber-Camden is the largest and one of seven neighborhoods in the Camden Community in northwest Minneapolis. The neighborhood has industrial zones and a mix of middle-class and working-class homes. Webber Park connects to the Mississippi River, which is the neighborhoods most prominent feature. Patrick Henry High School is within the Webber-Camden borders with elementary schools in bordering neighborhoods. Residents love Webber-Camden neighborhood because of its diverse nature.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4