Waite Park is primarily a residential neighborhood, though the Shoreham Yards train repair facility still exists here. While the yards are still in use, the land is expected to be redeveloped in the future. The green space that is named Waite Park features a wading pool, sand volleyball and basketball courts, a picnic area, and multiple baseball and softball fields. It is adjacent to Waite Park Community School and the Waite Park Recreation Center.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building