Waite Park is primarily a residential neighborhood, though the Shoreham Yards train repair facility still exists here. While the yards are still in use, the land is expected to be redeveloped in the future. The green space that is named Waite Park features a wading pool, sand volleyball and basketball courts, a picnic area, and multiple baseball and softball fields. It is adjacent to Waite Park Community School and the Waite Park Recreation Center.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz