Waite Park is primarily a residential neighborhood, though the Shoreham Yards train repair facility still exists here. While the yards are still in use, the land is expected to be redeveloped in the future. The green space that is named Waite Park features a wading pool, sand volleyball and basketball courts, a picnic area, and multiple baseball and softball fields. It is adjacent to Waite Park Community School and the Waite Park Recreation Center.
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick
- When Tennis Seduced America