Waite Park is primarily a residential neighborhood, though the Shoreham Yards train repair facility still exists here. While the yards are still in use, the land is expected to be redeveloped in the future. The green space that is named Waite Park features a wading pool, sand volleyball and basketball courts, a picnic area, and multiple baseball and softball fields. It is adjacent to Waite Park Community School and the Waite Park Recreation Center.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4