The residents of Victory enjoy a variety of amenities. Residents have an easy commute to downtown Minneapolis. Memorial Drive, which runs through Victory, is also a part of the Grand Rounds parkway and bike path circuit in Minneapolis. The community takes great care in preserving its picturesque green spaces and the historic integrity of the parkway. Neighbors gather frequently at garage sales, ice cream socials, concerts, Steamworks Coffee & Tea, and Victory 44.
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls
- Quarantine Netflix Binge Recommendation – ‘Formula 1: Drive to Survive’