The residents of Victory enjoy a variety of amenities. Residents have an easy commute to downtown Minneapolis. Memorial Drive, which runs through Victory, is also a part of the Grand Rounds parkway and bike path circuit in Minneapolis. The community takes great care in preserving its picturesque green spaces and the historic integrity of the parkway. Neighbors gather frequently at garage sales, ice cream socials, concerts, Steamworks Coffee & Tea, and Victory 44.
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic