The residents of Victory enjoy a variety of amenities. Residents have an easy commute to downtown Minneapolis. Memorial Drive, which runs through Victory, is also a part of the Grand Rounds parkway and bike path circuit in Minneapolis. The community takes great care in preserving its picturesque green spaces and the historic integrity of the parkway. Neighbors gather frequently at garage sales, ice cream socials, concerts, Steamworks Coffee & Tea, and Victory 44.
- Final Four Rags to Riches: Your 2019 Fun Guide
- Movie Review — ‘Welcome to Marwen’ Disappoints Despite Being Based on a Compelling True Story
- Movie Review — ‘Mary Queen of Scots’ Has the Right Pieces, But Never Fully Develops
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen