The residents of Victory enjoy a variety of amenities. Residents have an easy commute to downtown Minneapolis. Memorial Drive, which runs through Victory, is also a part of the Grand Rounds parkway and bike path circuit in Minneapolis. The community takes great care in preserving its picturesque green spaces and the historic integrity of the parkway. Neighbors gather frequently at garage sales, ice cream socials, concerts, Steamworks Coffee & Tea, and Victory 44.
- Murder Mysteries and Art Deco Treasures
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5