The residents of Victory enjoy a variety of amenities. Residents have an easy commute to downtown Minneapolis. Memorial Drive, which runs through Victory, is also a part of the Grand Rounds parkway and bike path circuit in Minneapolis. The community takes great care in preserving its picturesque green spaces and the historic integrity of the parkway. Neighbors gather frequently at garage sales, ice cream socials, concerts, Steamworks Coffee & Tea, and Victory 44.
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights