Ventura Village, located south of downtown, used to be part of the Phillips neighborhood. It became a separate neighborhood on May 9, 2002, when the Minneapolis City Council approved its boundaries. Ventura Village’s main commercial artery is Franklin Avenue and runs to east-west through the neighborhood. Many people choose to live in the area, which has employment in the commercial area of Hiawatha Avenue.
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes