Ventura Village, located south of downtown, used to be part of the Phillips neighborhood. It became a separate neighborhood on May 9, 2002, when the Minneapolis City Council approved its boundaries. Ventura Village’s main commercial artery is Franklin Avenue and runs to east-west through the neighborhood. Many people choose to live in the area, which has employment in the commercial area of Hiawatha Avenue.
- Looming Sharkcano and Minnesota’s Best Shark Week Experiences
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?