This neighborhood thrives because of the presence of the main campus of the University of Minnesota, occupying nearly 2,000 acres of land. The U of M is one of the top public universities in the U.S. and has several facilities throughout the state. The University neighborhood is also located close to downtown, putting a plethora of entertainment, employment, retail and dining options within easy reach.
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls