This neighborhood thrives because of the presence of the main campus of the University of Minnesota, occupying nearly 2,000 acres of land. The U of M is one of the top public universities in the U.S. and has several facilities throughout the state. The University neighborhood is also located close to downtown, putting a plethora of entertainment, employment, retail and dining options within easy reach.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz