This neighborhood thrives because of the presence of the main campus of the University of Minnesota, occupying nearly 2,000 acres of land. The U of M is one of the top public universities in the U.S. and has several facilities throughout the state. The University neighborhood is also located close to downtown, putting a plethora of entertainment, employment, retail and dining options within easy reach.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4