This neighborhood thrives because of the presence of the main campus of the University of Minnesota, occupying nearly 2,000 acres of land. The U of M is one of the top public universities in the U.S. and has several facilities throughout the state. The University neighborhood is also located close to downtown, putting a plethora of entertainment, employment, retail and dining options within easy reach.
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights