Though Tangletown is primarily a residential area, there are some businesses and services in this neighborhood. Like many other Minneapolis communities, Tangletown has its own neighborhood association that works towards improving life in the area. Washburn High School is located here. The Washburn Park Water Tower is located at the highest point in the neighborhood, while Minnehaha Creek runs through the south side of the community. Fuller Park features a flower garden and offers many activities throughout the year.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building