Though Tangletown is primarily a residential area, there are some businesses and services in this neighborhood. Like many other Minneapolis communities, Tangletown has its own neighborhood association that works towards improving life in the area. Washburn High School is located here. The Washburn Park Water Tower is located at the highest point in the neighborhood, while Minnehaha Creek runs through the south side of the community. Fuller Park features a flower garden and offers many activities throughout the year.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4