Though Tangletown is primarily a residential area, there are some businesses and services in this neighborhood. Like many other Minneapolis communities, Tangletown has its own neighborhood association that works towards improving life in the area. Washburn High School is located here. The Washburn Park Water Tower is located at the highest point in the neighborhood, while Minnehaha Creek runs through the south side of the community. Fuller Park features a flower garden and offers many activities throughout the year.
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls
- Quarantine Netflix Binge Recommendation – ‘Formula 1: Drive to Survive’