Stevens Square – Loring Heights is bordered by the neighborhoods of Loring Park, Phillips, Whittier and Lowry Hill East. Many people flock to Stevens Square – Loring Heights because of its beautiful architecture and proximity to downtown Minneapolis. This highly walkable community is only a seven minute walk to the downtown core of Minneapolis. The area of Stevens Square is mostly old apartment buildings and mansions that have been divided into apartments, giving the neighborhood a high population density. In fact, Stevens Square – Loring Heights has the highest population density in the city.
- Final Four Rags to Riches: Your 2019 Fun Guide
- Movie Review — ‘Welcome to Marwen’ Disappoints Despite Being Based on a Compelling True Story
- Movie Review — ‘Mary Queen of Scots’ Has the Right Pieces, But Never Fully Develops
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen