Stevens Square – Loring Heights is bordered by the neighborhoods of Loring Park, Phillips, Whittier and Lowry Hill East. Many people flock to Stevens Square – Loring Heights because of its beautiful architecture and proximity to downtown Minneapolis. This highly walkable community is only a seven minute walk to the downtown core of Minneapolis. The area of Stevens Square is mostly old apartment buildings and mansions that have been divided into apartments, giving the neighborhood a high population density. In fact, Stevens Square – Loring Heights has the highest population density in the city.
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls
- Quarantine Netflix Binge Recommendation – ‘Formula 1: Drive to Survive’