Stevens Square – Loring Heights is bordered by the neighborhoods of Loring Park, Phillips, Whittier and Lowry Hill East. Many people flock to Stevens Square – Loring Heights because of its beautiful architecture and proximity to downtown Minneapolis. This highly walkable community is only a seven minute walk to the downtown core of Minneapolis. The area of Stevens Square is mostly old apartment buildings and mansions that have been divided into apartments, giving the neighborhood a high population density. In fact, Stevens Square – Loring Heights has the highest population density in the city.
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes