Stevens Square – Loring Heights is bordered by the neighborhoods of Loring Park, Phillips, Whittier and Lowry Hill East. Many people flock to Stevens Square – Loring Heights because of its beautiful architecture and proximity to downtown Minneapolis. This highly walkable community is only a seven minute walk to the downtown core of Minneapolis. The area of Stevens Square is mostly old apartment buildings and mansions that have been divided into apartments, giving the neighborhood a high population density. In fact, Stevens Square – Loring Heights has the highest population density in the city.
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic