Standish is a quiet, mainly residential neighborhood of Minneapolis. The new light-rail train line along the Hiawatha Avenue corridor connects the neighborhood with downtown, the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport and Mall of America. Sibley Park offers scenic walking paths, tennis courts, a wading pool, playground and tot lot. The variety of recreational activities available makes this a great area for active individuals to live.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz