The Saint Anthony neighborhood is a refuge for those who want to live in Minneapolis, but who crave the comforts and relaxation of life in a smaller town. Merely a few miles from downtown Minneapolis, Saint Anthony neighborhood residents have plenty of entertainments, shopping, and jobs to patronize. Convenient freeway access puts St. Paul and the rest of the Twin Cities within easy reach. Both local campuses of the University of Minnesota are within a few minutes of Saint Anthony. St. Anthony West is also host to Boom Island Park, a 14-acre riverside park.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building