The Saint Anthony neighborhood is a refuge for those who want to live in Minneapolis, but who crave the comforts and relaxation of life in a smaller town. Merely a few miles from downtown Minneapolis, Saint Anthony neighborhood residents have plenty of entertainments, shopping, and jobs to patronize. Convenient freeway access puts St. Paul and the rest of the Twin Cities within easy reach. Both local campuses of the University of Minnesota are within a few minutes of Saint Anthony. St. Anthony West is also host to Boom Island Park, a 14-acre riverside park.
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes