The Saint Anthony neighborhood is a refuge for those who want to live in Minneapolis, but who crave the comforts and relaxation of life in a smaller town. Merely a few miles from downtown Minneapolis, Saint Anthony neighborhood residents have plenty of entertainments, shopping, and jobs to patronize. Convenient freeway access puts St. Paul and the rest of the Twin Cities within easy reach. Both local campuses of the University of Minnesota are within a few minutes of Saint Anthony. St. Anthony West is also host to Boom Island Park, a 14-acre riverside park.
- Murder Mysteries and Art Deco Treasures
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5