Like many other Minneapolis neighborhoods, Regina is an ethnically, culturally, and religiously diverse area. It is home to about 3,000 people, two-thirds of whom are aged between 25 and 44. A high proportion of families with children live in Regina. As in many other Minneapolis neighborhoods, many people in Regina are committed to improving the community. Over the past few years, the Field Regina Northrop Neighborhood Organization has been working to improve many aspects of the named neighborhoods, including community awareness, housing, education and business climate.
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick