Like many other Minneapolis neighborhoods, Regina is an ethnically, culturally, and religiously diverse area. It is home to about 3,000 people, two-thirds of whom are aged between 25 and 44. A high proportion of families with children live in Regina. As in many other Minneapolis neighborhoods, many people in Regina are committed to improving the community. Over the past few years, the Field Regina Northrop Neighborhood Organization has been working to improve many aspects of the named neighborhoods, including community awareness, housing, education and business climate.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building