Like many other Minneapolis neighborhoods, Regina is an ethnically, culturally, and religiously diverse area. It is home to about 3,000 people, two-thirds of whom are aged between 25 and 44. A high proportion of families with children live in Regina. As in many other Minneapolis neighborhoods, many people in Regina are committed to improving the community. Over the past few years, the Field Regina Northrop Neighborhood Organization has been working to improve many aspects of the named neighborhoods, including community awareness, housing, education and business climate.
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights