Like many other Minneapolis neighborhoods, Regina is an ethnically, culturally, and religiously diverse area. It is home to about 3,000 people, two-thirds of whom are aged between 25 and 44. A high proportion of families with children live in Regina. As in many other Minneapolis neighborhoods, many people in Regina are committed to improving the community. Over the past few years, the Field Regina Northrop Neighborhood Organization has been working to improve many aspects of the named neighborhoods, including community awareness, housing, education and business climate.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz