The Prospect Park / East River Road neighborhoods are close to the Downtown districts of both Minneapolis and St. Paul. Most of the homes in this neighborhood are within easy walking distance of a wide variety of recreational, entertainment and shopping options. Prospect Park’s 7,000 residents can enjoy the Fire and Ice Festival in February, the Spring Holiday Concert in April, and the Luxton Park Painter’s Art Show in May, and many more community events. This Minneapolis neighborhood’s most prominent landmark is known as the “Witch’s Hat,” a water tower built in 1913.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building