The Prospect Park / East River Road neighborhoods are close to the Downtown districts of both Minneapolis and St. Paul. Most of the homes in this neighborhood are within easy walking distance of a wide variety of recreational, entertainment and shopping options. Prospect Park’s 7,000 residents can enjoy the Fire and Ice Festival in February, the Spring Holiday Concert in April, and the Luxton Park Painter’s Art Show in May, and many more community events. This Minneapolis neighborhood’s most prominent landmark is known as the “Witch’s Hat,” a water tower built in 1913.
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes