The Prospect Park / East River Road neighborhoods are close to the Downtown districts of both Minneapolis and St. Paul. Most of the homes in this neighborhood are within easy walking distance of a wide variety of recreational, entertainment and shopping options. Prospect Park’s 7,000 residents can enjoy the Fire and Ice Festival in February, the Spring Holiday Concert in April, and the Luxton Park Painter’s Art Show in May, and many more community events. This Minneapolis neighborhood’s most prominent landmark is known as the “Witch’s Hat,” a water tower built in 1913.
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls