The Prospect Park / East River Road neighborhoods are close to the Downtown districts of both Minneapolis and St. Paul. Most of the homes in this neighborhood are within easy walking distance of a wide variety of recreational, entertainment and shopping options. Prospect Park’s 7,000 residents can enjoy the Fire and Ice Festival in February, the Spring Holiday Concert in April, and the Luxton Park Painter’s Art Show in May, and many more community events. This Minneapolis neighborhood’s most prominent landmark is known as the “Witch’s Hat,” a water tower built in 1913.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz