Powderhorn Park is a primarily residential neighborhood, where single-family houses and narrow lots prevail. The Powderhorn Park facility in the northwestern part of the neighborhood includes the lake, playing fields, playgrounds and a park building that hosts community education classes ranging from pottery to yoga. Many community events and activities are held n Powderhorn Park. Along Lake Street, a plethora of new and established businesses can be found.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz