Powderhorn Park is a primarily residential neighborhood, where single-family houses and narrow lots prevail. The Powderhorn Park facility in the northwestern part of the neighborhood includes the lake, playing fields, playgrounds and a park building that hosts community education classes ranging from pottery to yoga. Many community events and activities are held n Powderhorn Park. Along Lake Street, a plethora of new and established businesses can be found.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building