Powderhorn Park is a primarily residential neighborhood, where single-family houses and narrow lots prevail. The Powderhorn Park facility in the northwestern part of the neighborhood includes the lake, playing fields, playgrounds and a park building that hosts community education classes ranging from pottery to yoga. Many community events and activities are held n Powderhorn Park. Along Lake Street, a plethora of new and established businesses can be found.
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick