Powderhorn Park is a primarily residential neighborhood, where single-family houses and narrow lots prevail. The Powderhorn Park facility in the northwestern part of the neighborhood includes the lake, playing fields, playgrounds and a park building that hosts community education classes ranging from pottery to yoga. Many community events and activities are held n Powderhorn Park. Along Lake Street, a plethora of new and established businesses can be found.
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls
- Quarantine Netflix Binge Recommendation – ‘Formula 1: Drive to Survive’