Powderhorn Park is a primarily residential neighborhood, where single-family houses and narrow lots prevail. The Powderhorn Park facility in the northwestern part of the neighborhood includes the lake, playing fields, playgrounds and a park building that hosts community education classes ranging from pottery to yoga. Many community events and activities are held n Powderhorn Park. Along Lake Street, a plethora of new and established businesses can be found.
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea