East, West & Midtown Phillips are mature and well-developed neighborhoods. The population is a healthy mix of nationalities, while the land is a mix of residential, commercial and industrial uses. These neighborhoods are home to several large employers, including Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Wells Fargo Mortgage and Allina Health Care Services. The $189 million redevelopment of the vacant Sears building at Chicago Avenue and Lake Street into a mixed-used development of offices, hotel, retail and housing located in Phillips is one of the most important projects undertaken in the city in recent times. The East Phillips Community center is a hub for the Phillips neighborhood that includes indoor basketball courts, a gymnasium, a swimming pool, a craft room, and playground for younger children as well.
- Murder Mysteries and Art Deco Treasures
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5