Page is a peaceful, predominantly residential neighborhood. Pearl Park features sporting amenities including tennis courts and baseball, soccer, and football fields, in addition to ice skating and hockey facilities. About 2,000 people live in Page, with half of them families that have one or more children. Most adult residents are aged between 25 and 44. Page is quickly developing into a popular Minneapolis neighborhood, with many first-time home buyers moving to the area.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz