Page is a peaceful, predominantly residential neighborhood. Pearl Park features sporting amenities including tennis courts and baseball, soccer, and football fields, in addition to ice skating and hockey facilities. About 2,000 people live in Page, with half of them families that have one or more children. Most adult residents are aged between 25 and 44. Page is quickly developing into a popular Minneapolis neighborhood, with many first-time home buyers moving to the area.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building