Page is a peaceful, predominantly residential neighborhood. Pearl Park features sporting amenities including tennis courts and baseball, soccer, and football fields, in addition to ice skating and hockey facilities. About 2,000 people live in Page, with half of them families that have one or more children. Most adult residents are aged between 25 and 44. Page is quickly developing into a popular Minneapolis neighborhood, with many first-time home buyers moving to the area.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips