Page is a peaceful, predominantly residential neighborhood. Pearl Park features sporting amenities including tennis courts and baseball, soccer, and football fields, in addition to ice skating and hockey facilities. About 2,000 people live in Page, with half of them families that have one or more children. Most adult residents are aged between 25 and 44. Page is quickly developing into a popular Minneapolis neighborhood, with many first-time home buyers moving to the area.
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea