Page is a peaceful, predominantly residential neighborhood. Pearl Park features sporting amenities including tennis courts and baseball, soccer, and football fields, in addition to ice skating and hockey facilities. About 2,000 people live in Page, with half of them families that have one or more children. Most adult residents are aged between 25 and 44. Page is quickly developing into a popular Minneapolis neighborhood, with many first-time home buyers moving to the area.
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick