Northrop is home to a lively business hub, which includes banks, restaurants, a theatre, and other necessities. In recent years, the Field Regina Northrop Neighborhood Organization has worked to improve key areas of the community, including housing, education, business and unity. Many residents of Northrop are committed to improving the neighborhood to benefit all who live there. McRae Park, an important landmark, offers a wide variety of recreational activities including ice skating, baseball, volleyball, tennis, playgrounds, a wading pool, and beautiful gardens. Around 4,500 people call Northrop home, with many younger couples, families and seniors.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building