Northrop is home to a lively business hub, which includes banks, restaurants, a theatre, and other necessities. In recent years, the Field Regina Northrop Neighborhood Organization has worked to improve key areas of the community, including housing, education, business and unity. Many residents of Northrop are committed to improving the neighborhood to benefit all who live there. McRae Park, an important landmark, offers a wide variety of recreational activities including ice skating, baseball, volleyball, tennis, playgrounds, a wading pool, and beautiful gardens. Around 4,500 people call Northrop home, with many younger couples, families and seniors.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4