Northrop is home to a lively business hub, which includes banks, restaurants, a theatre, and other necessities. In recent years, the Field Regina Northrop Neighborhood Organization has worked to improve key areas of the community, including housing, education, business and unity. Many residents of Northrop are committed to improving the neighborhood to benefit all who live there. McRae Park, an important landmark, offers a wide variety of recreational activities including ice skating, baseball, volleyball, tennis, playgrounds, a wading pool, and beautiful gardens. Around 4,500 people call Northrop home, with many younger couples, families and seniors.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz