Northrop is home to a lively business hub, which includes banks, restaurants, a theatre, and other necessities. In recent years, the Field Regina Northrop Neighborhood Organization has worked to improve key areas of the community, including housing, education, business and unity. Many residents of Northrop are committed to improving the neighborhood to benefit all who live there. McRae Park, an important landmark, offers a wide variety of recreational activities including ice skating, baseball, volleyball, tennis, playgrounds, a wading pool, and beautiful gardens. Around 4,500 people call Northrop home, with many younger couples, families and seniors.
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick