The Northeast Park neighborhood is divided into three sections: A Western residential section, a central large shopping district known as The Quarry, and the Eastern section which contains manufacturing and the Hillside Cemetery. The Quarry acts as a buffer between the residential and industrial sections of the neighborhood. Northeast Park is also home to the Jim Lupient Water Park. There are the variety of commercial businesses present, the excellent schools and recreational opportunities, and the friendly atmosphere in Northeast Park.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building