The Northeast Park neighborhood is divided into three sections: A Western residential section, a central large shopping district known as The Quarry, and the Eastern section which contains manufacturing and the Hillside Cemetery. The Quarry acts as a buffer between the residential and industrial sections of the neighborhood. Northeast Park is also home to the Jim Lupient Water Park. There are the variety of commercial businesses present, the excellent schools and recreational opportunities, and the friendly atmosphere in Northeast Park.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips