The Northeast Park neighborhood is divided into three sections: A Western residential section, a central large shopping district known as The Quarry, and the Eastern section which contains manufacturing and the Hillside Cemetery. The Quarry acts as a buffer between the residential and industrial sections of the neighborhood. Northeast Park is also home to the Jim Lupient Water Park. There are the variety of commercial businesses present, the excellent schools and recreational opportunities, and the friendly atmosphere in Northeast Park.
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls
- Quarantine Netflix Binge Recommendation – ‘Formula 1: Drive to Survive’