The Northeast Park neighborhood is divided into three sections: A Western residential section, a central large shopping district known as The Quarry, and the Eastern section which contains manufacturing and the Hillside Cemetery. The Quarry acts as a buffer between the residential and industrial sections of the neighborhood. Northeast Park is also home to the Jim Lupient Water Park. There are the variety of commercial businesses present, the excellent schools and recreational opportunities, and the friendly atmosphere in Northeast Park.
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights