The Northeast Park neighborhood is divided into three sections: A Western residential section, a central large shopping district known as The Quarry, and the Eastern section which contains manufacturing and the Hillside Cemetery. The Quarry acts as a buffer between the residential and industrial sections of the neighborhood. Northeast Park is also home to the Jim Lupient Water Park. There are the variety of commercial businesses present, the excellent schools and recreational opportunities, and the friendly atmosphere in Northeast Park.
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick
- When Tennis Seduced America