Once dominated by industrial land, the North Loop neighborhood is a vibrant, lively area, close to all the amenities of the adjacent Downtown neighborhood. The fast-growing North Loop neighborhood has been transformed in recent years by the conversion of warehouses and industrial buildings into residential lofts and commercial buildings. The new Twins ballpark has added quite a bit of excitement to this growing area, too. North Loop residents enjoy close proximity to the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway, a network of more than fifty miles of bike paths and walking trails.
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick