Once dominated by industrial land, the North Loop neighborhood is a vibrant, lively area, close to all the amenities of the adjacent Downtown neighborhood. The fast-growing North Loop neighborhood has been transformed in recent years by the conversion of warehouses and industrial buildings into residential lofts and commercial buildings. The new Twins ballpark has added quite a bit of excitement to this growing area, too. North Loop residents enjoy close proximity to the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway, a network of more than fifty miles of bike paths and walking trails.
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights