Once dominated by industrial land, the North Loop neighborhood is a vibrant, lively area, close to all the amenities of the adjacent Downtown neighborhood. The fast-growing North Loop neighborhood has been transformed in recent years by the conversion of warehouses and industrial buildings into residential lofts and commercial buildings. The new Twins ballpark has added quite a bit of excitement to this growing area, too. North Loop residents enjoy close proximity to the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway, a network of more than fifty miles of bike paths and walking trails.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building