Most of the Near North area was developed in the late nineteenth century. Several industries are located along the banks of the river. Near North is home to several historical landmarks, including the Sumner Community Library, which opened in 1915. The Northside Resident Redevelopment Council has worked hard to improve the neighborhood, working to renovate and refurbish apartments and single-family homes, as well as providing assistance for local small businesses. The NRRC works closely with residents, business owners and government agencies with the intent of creating a thriving, stable community. With approximately 6,000 residents, Near North is home to proportionately more families than most other Minneapolis neighborhoods.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4