Morris Park, as its name suggests, is home to parks, playgrounds, and green space. Morris Park itself boasts a basketball court, soccer field, pool, and picnic areas. Morris Park is part of the Nokomis East Neighborhood Association, which also includes the neighborhoods of Keewaydin, Minnehaha, and Wenonah. Morris Park is home to approximately 3,000 people and the residents here share strong sense of pride in their community. Around 65% of Morris Park homes are occupied by families, though the area is attracting more young couples and seniors.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4