Morris Park, as its name suggests, is home to parks, playgrounds, and green space. Morris Park itself boasts a basketball court, soccer field, pool, and picnic areas. Morris Park is part of the Nokomis East Neighborhood Association, which also includes the neighborhoods of Keewaydin, Minnehaha, and Wenonah. Morris Park is home to approximately 3,000 people and the residents here share strong sense of pride in their community. Around 65% of Morris Park homes are occupied by families, though the area is attracting more young couples and seniors.
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls