Morris Park, as its name suggests, is home to parks, playgrounds, and green space. Morris Park itself boasts a basketball court, soccer field, pool, and picnic areas. Morris Park is part of the Nokomis East Neighborhood Association, which also includes the neighborhoods of Keewaydin, Minnehaha, and Wenonah. Morris Park is home to approximately 3,000 people and the residents here share strong sense of pride in their community. Around 65% of Morris Park homes are occupied by families, though the area is attracting more young couples and seniors.
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN