Morris Park, as its name suggests, is home to parks, playgrounds, and green space. Morris Park itself boasts a basketball court, soccer field, pool, and picnic areas. Morris Park is part of the Nokomis East Neighborhood Association, which also includes the neighborhoods of Keewaydin, Minnehaha, and Wenonah. Morris Park is home to approximately 3,000 people and the residents here share strong sense of pride in their community. Around 65% of Morris Park homes are occupied by families, though the area is attracting more young couples and seniors.
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick