Morris Park, as its name suggests, is home to parks, playgrounds, and green space. Morris Park itself boasts a basketball court, soccer field, pool, and picnic areas. Morris Park is part of the Nokomis East Neighborhood Association, which also includes the neighborhoods of Keewaydin, Minnehaha, and Wenonah. Morris Park is home to approximately 3,000 people and the residents here share strong sense of pride in their community. Around 65% of Morris Park homes are occupied by families, though the area is attracting more young couples and seniors.
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History