The neighborhood of Minnehaha is home to about 5,000 people. Minnehaha is also home to several community events throughout the year. Minnehaha Park is one of the oldest and most popular parks in the city, with more than half a million visitors every year. This 193 acre park has an enormous variety of trees and plants, as well as the 53-foot waterfall that gives the park its name. The Minnehaha neighborhood of Minneapolis is set to soar with the planned development of a new apartment complex in the area, planned with a focus on community living and environmentally friendly design elements.
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls
- Quarantine Netflix Binge Recommendation – ‘Formula 1: Drive to Survive’