The neighborhood of Minnehaha is home to about 5,000 people. Minnehaha is also home to several community events throughout the year. Minnehaha Park is one of the oldest and most popular parks in the city, with more than half a million visitors every year. This 193 acre park has an enormous variety of trees and plants, as well as the 53-foot waterfall that gives the park its name. The Minnehaha neighborhood of Minneapolis is set to soar with the planned development of a new apartment complex in the area, planned with a focus on community living and environmentally friendly design elements.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips