The neighborhood of Minnehaha is home to about 5,000 people. Minnehaha is also home to several community events throughout the year. Minnehaha Park is one of the oldest and most popular parks in the city, with more than half a million visitors every year. This 193 acre park has an enormous variety of trees and plants, as well as the 53-foot waterfall that gives the park its name. The Minnehaha neighborhood of Minneapolis is set to soar with the planned development of a new apartment complex in the area, planned with a focus on community living and environmentally friendly design elements.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building