The neighborhood of Minnehaha is home to about 5,000 people. Minnehaha is also home to several community events throughout the year. Minnehaha Park is one of the oldest and most popular parks in the city, with more than half a million visitors every year. This 193 acre park has an enormous variety of trees and plants, as well as the 53-foot waterfall that gives the park its name. The Minnehaha neighborhood of Minneapolis is set to soar with the planned development of a new apartment complex in the area, planned with a focus on community living and environmentally friendly design elements.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz