The neighborhood of Minnehaha is home to about 5,000 people. Minnehaha is also home to several community events throughout the year. Minnehaha Park is one of the oldest and most popular parks in the city, with more than half a million visitors every year. This 193 acre park has an enormous variety of trees and plants, as well as the 53-foot waterfall that gives the park its name. The Minnehaha neighborhood of Minneapolis is set to soar with the planned development of a new apartment complex in the area, planned with a focus on community living and environmentally friendly design elements.
- Final Four Rags to Riches: Your 2019 Fun Guide
- Movie Review — ‘Welcome to Marwen’ Disappoints Despite Being Based on a Compelling True Story
- Movie Review — ‘Mary Queen of Scots’ Has the Right Pieces, But Never Fully Develops
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen