McKinley is a relaxed Minneapolis neighborhood by the Mississippi River. It is farther away from the downtown area of Minneapolis, making it less congested, but it is still very close to a number of industrial centers where work can be found. With approval of the City Council, McKinley neighborhood annexed the North River Industrial Area in 1996. This area is located along the river and extends to Interstate 94.
- Murder Mysteries and Art Deco Treasures
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5