McKinley is a relaxed Minneapolis neighborhood by the Mississippi River. It is farther away from the downtown area of Minneapolis, making it less congested, but it is still very close to a number of industrial centers where work can be found. With approval of the City Council, McKinley neighborhood annexed the North River Industrial Area in 1996. This area is located along the river and extends to Interstate 94.
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea