McKinley is a relaxed Minneapolis neighborhood by the Mississippi River. It is farther away from the downtown area of Minneapolis, making it less congested, but it is still very close to a number of industrial centers where work can be found. With approval of the City Council, McKinley neighborhood annexed the North River Industrial Area in 1996. This area is located along the river and extends to Interstate 94.
- Final Four Rags to Riches: Your 2019 Fun Guide
- Movie Review — ‘Welcome to Marwen’ Disappoints Despite Being Based on a Compelling True Story
- Movie Review — ‘Mary Queen of Scots’ Has the Right Pieces, But Never Fully Develops
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen