Marshall Terrace has a population of around 1,500. Marshall Terrace is a mostly industrial neighborhood and about 20% of the land here is used for residential purposes. Many of the residential streets are attractive, tree-lined areas, with nothing to suggest that an industrial area is close by. A popular feature of this area is Marshall Terrace Park, a large park equipped with a number of recreational facilities including picnic facilities, a baseball field, basketball court, a swimming pool and summer activity programs for kids.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4