Marshall Terrace has a population of around 1,500. Marshall Terrace is a mostly industrial neighborhood and about 20% of the land here is used for residential purposes. Many of the residential streets are attractive, tree-lined areas, with nothing to suggest that an industrial area is close by. A popular feature of this area is Marshall Terrace Park, a large park equipped with a number of recreational facilities including picnic facilities, a baseball field, basketball court, a swimming pool and summer activity programs for kids.
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls