Marshall Terrace has a population of around 1,500. Marshall Terrace is a mostly industrial neighborhood and about 20% of the land here is used for residential purposes. Many of the residential streets are attractive, tree-lined areas, with nothing to suggest that an industrial area is close by. A popular feature of this area is Marshall Terrace Park, a large park equipped with a number of recreational facilities including picnic facilities, a baseball field, basketball court, a swimming pool and summer activity programs for kids.
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick
- When Tennis Seduced America