Marshall Terrace has a population of around 1,500. Marshall Terrace is a mostly industrial neighborhood and about 20% of the land here is used for residential purposes. Many of the residential streets are attractive, tree-lined areas, with nothing to suggest that an industrial area is close by. A popular feature of this area is Marshall Terrace Park, a large park equipped with a number of recreational facilities including picnic facilities, a baseball field, basketball court, a swimming pool and summer activity programs for kids.
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights