Marshall Terrace has a population of around 1,500. Marshall Terrace is a mostly industrial neighborhood and about 20% of the land here is used for residential purposes. Many of the residential streets are attractive, tree-lined areas, with nothing to suggest that an industrial area is close by. A popular feature of this area is Marshall Terrace Park, a large park equipped with a number of recreational facilities including picnic facilities, a baseball field, basketball court, a swimming pool and summer activity programs for kids.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz