The Marcy-Holmes district is one of Minneapolis’ oldest neighborhoods. Located right across the Mississippi River from Downtown, the University of Minnesota can be found on its East boundary and the East Hennepin/Central Avenue commercial district balances out the West. The Marcy-Holmes district is the location of Dinkytown, a fun, eclectic collection of restaurants, bars and similar venues. Marcy-Holmes also contains Florence Court, a historic landmark area containing approximately 50 residential homes that have set the tone for the rest of neighborhood.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building