The Marcy-Holmes district is one of Minneapolis’ oldest neighborhoods. Located right across the Mississippi River from Downtown, the University of Minnesota can be found on its East boundary and the East Hennepin/Central Avenue commercial district balances out the West. The Marcy-Holmes district is the location of Dinkytown, a fun, eclectic collection of restaurants, bars and similar venues. Marcy-Holmes also contains Florence Court, a historic landmark area containing approximately 50 residential homes that have set the tone for the rest of neighborhood.
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls