The Marcy-Holmes district is one of Minneapolis’ oldest neighborhoods. Located right across the Mississippi River from Downtown, the University of Minnesota can be found on its East boundary and the East Hennepin/Central Avenue commercial district balances out the West. The Marcy-Holmes district is the location of Dinkytown, a fun, eclectic collection of restaurants, bars and similar venues. Marcy-Holmes also contains Florence Court, a historic landmark area containing approximately 50 residential homes that have set the tone for the rest of neighborhood.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4