Lynnhurst is a neighborhood that is found in the Southwest Community of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Lynnhurst Park, with 8.2 acres of green space, is located at the intersection of West Minnehaha Parkway and West 50th Street. Lynnhurst Neighborhood Center offers a full menu of program services designed to meet the recreational needs of all age groups, including supervised athletics, cultural and fine arts, social interaction groups, music and dance, environmental programs, community celebrations and more.
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea