Lynnhurst is a neighborhood that is found in the Southwest Community of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Lynnhurst Park, with 8.2 acres of green space, is located at the intersection of West Minnehaha Parkway and West 50th Street. Lynnhurst Neighborhood Center offers a full menu of program services designed to meet the recreational needs of all age groups, including supervised athletics, cultural and fine arts, social interaction groups, music and dance, environmental programs, community celebrations and more.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz