Lynnhurst is a neighborhood that is found in the Southwest Community of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Lynnhurst Park, with 8.2 acres of green space, is located at the intersection of West Minnehaha Parkway and West 50th Street. Lynnhurst Neighborhood Center offers a full menu of program services designed to meet the recreational needs of all age groups, including supervised athletics, cultural and fine arts, social interaction groups, music and dance, environmental programs, community celebrations and more.
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes