Lynnhurst is a neighborhood that is found in the Southwest Community of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Lynnhurst Park, with 8.2 acres of green space, is located at the intersection of West Minnehaha Parkway and West 50th Street. Lynnhurst Neighborhood Center offers a full menu of program services designed to meet the recreational needs of all age groups, including supervised athletics, cultural and fine arts, social interaction groups, music and dance, environmental programs, community celebrations and more.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4