Lynnhurst is a neighborhood that is found in the Southwest Community of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Lynnhurst Park, with 8.2 acres of green space, is located at the intersection of West Minnehaha Parkway and West 50th Street. Lynnhurst Neighborhood Center offers a full menu of program services designed to meet the recreational needs of all age groups, including supervised athletics, cultural and fine arts, social interaction groups, music and dance, environmental programs, community celebrations and more.
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick
- When Tennis Seduced America