The Lyndale neighborhood of Minneapolis is predominantly residential. Commercial uses tend to concentrate along Lake Street, with a variety of businesses like restaurants and shops. The Lyndale neighborhood has one of the highest populations of artists in the United States. There are a number of parks and other places for children to play. Lyndale is also close enough to downtown Minneapolis and some of the museums and art centers in the city, which make this a great place to live.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz