The Lyndale neighborhood of Minneapolis is predominantly residential. Commercial uses tend to concentrate along Lake Street, with a variety of businesses like restaurants and shops. The Lyndale neighborhood has one of the highest populations of artists in the United States. There are a number of parks and other places for children to play. Lyndale is also close enough to downtown Minneapolis and some of the museums and art centers in the city, which make this a great place to live.
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes