The Lyndale neighborhood of Minneapolis is predominantly residential. Commercial uses tend to concentrate along Lake Street, with a variety of businesses like restaurants and shops. The Lyndale neighborhood has one of the highest populations of artists in the United States. There are a number of parks and other places for children to play. Lyndale is also close enough to downtown Minneapolis and some of the museums and art centers in the city, which make this a great place to live.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building