The Lyndale neighborhood of Minneapolis is predominantly residential. Commercial uses tend to concentrate along Lake Street, with a variety of businesses like restaurants and shops. The Lyndale neighborhood has one of the highest populations of artists in the United States. There are a number of parks and other places for children to play. Lyndale is also close enough to downtown Minneapolis and some of the museums and art centers in the city, which make this a great place to live.
- Final Four Rags to Riches: Your 2019 Fun Guide
- Movie Review — ‘Welcome to Marwen’ Disappoints Despite Being Based on a Compelling True Story
- Movie Review — ‘Mary Queen of Scots’ Has the Right Pieces, But Never Fully Develops
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen