Unlike many other areas in Minneapolis, Lowry Hill has a low population density. About 4,000 people live in Lowry Park, with many businesses also calling this area home. Because the area is close to downtown and is a cultural center for the arts, Lowry Hill is a particularly popular neighborhood for young adults. The neighborhood is home to the Walker Art Center and the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. Lowry Hill is one of the most upscale neighborhoods in the city.
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea
- The COVID-19 Travel Enigma: Enticing Air Fares, Protecting Your Money and the Fear of Flying
- Minnesota Funeral Directors Grapple With Inflated COVID-19 Death Tolls