Unlike many other areas in Minneapolis, Lowry Hill has a low population density. About 4,000 people live in Lowry Park, with many businesses also calling this area home. Because the area is close to downtown and is a cultural center for the arts, Lowry Hill is a particularly popular neighborhood for young adults. The neighborhood is home to the Walker Art Center and the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. Lowry Hill is one of the most upscale neighborhoods in the city.
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick
- When Tennis Seduced America