Unlike many other areas in Minneapolis, Lowry Hill has a low population density. About 4,000 people live in Lowry Park, with many businesses also calling this area home. Because the area is close to downtown and is a cultural center for the arts, Lowry Hill is a particularly popular neighborhood for young adults. The neighborhood is home to the Walker Art Center and the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. Lowry Hill is one of the most upscale neighborhoods in the city.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4