Unlike many other areas in Minneapolis, Lowry Hill has a low population density. About 4,000 people live in Lowry Park, with many businesses also calling this area home. Because the area is close to downtown and is a cultural center for the arts, Lowry Hill is a particularly popular neighborhood for young adults. The neighborhood is home to the Walker Art Center and the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. Lowry Hill is one of the most upscale neighborhoods in the city.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz