Because of its triangular shape, the Lowry Hill East neighborhood of Minneapolis is sometimes known as “the Wedge.” This is a “young and hip” neighborhood, with a much higher percentage of young adults and singles. Lowry Hill East’s border streets, which are full of bars, clubs, restaurants, coffee shops, and boutiques, attract visitors from throughout the Twin Cities. The neighborhood hosts the Walker Art Center and Minneapolis Sculpture Garden.
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights