Because of its triangular shape, the Lowry Hill East neighborhood of Minneapolis is sometimes known as “the Wedge.” This is a “young and hip” neighborhood, with a much higher percentage of young adults and singles. Lowry Hill East’s border streets, which are full of bars, clubs, restaurants, coffee shops, and boutiques, attract visitors from throughout the Twin Cities. The neighborhood hosts the Walker Art Center and Minneapolis Sculpture Garden.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips