Because of its triangular shape, the Lowry Hill East neighborhood of Minneapolis is sometimes known as “the Wedge.” This is a “young and hip” neighborhood, with a much higher percentage of young adults and singles. Lowry Hill East’s border streets, which are full of bars, clubs, restaurants, coffee shops, and boutiques, attract visitors from throughout the Twin Cities. The neighborhood hosts the Walker Art Center and Minneapolis Sculpture Garden.
- Your Oscar Movie Favorite: Brother Where Art Thou?
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick