Because of its triangular shape, the Lowry Hill East neighborhood of Minneapolis is sometimes known as “the Wedge.” This is a “young and hip” neighborhood, with a much higher percentage of young adults and singles. Lowry Hill East’s border streets, which are full of bars, clubs, restaurants, coffee shops, and boutiques, attract visitors from throughout the Twin Cities. The neighborhood hosts the Walker Art Center and Minneapolis Sculpture Garden.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4