Because of its triangular shape, the Lowry Hill East neighborhood of Minneapolis is sometimes known as “the Wedge.” This is a “young and hip” neighborhood, with a much higher percentage of young adults and singles. Lowry Hill East’s border streets, which are full of bars, clubs, restaurants, coffee shops, and boutiques, attract visitors from throughout the Twin Cities. The neighborhood hosts the Walker Art Center and Minneapolis Sculpture Garden.
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic
- Movie Review — ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is the Perfect Culmination to 11 Years of Franchise Building