The neighborhood is home to important institutions and buildings such as the Basilica of Saint Mary, the Hennepin Avenue United Methodist Church and the Woman’s Club. The Walker Art Center and Guthrie Theater are nearby. The many restaurants and cafés ensure an active social and cultural life. The green space that is Loring Park is a cultural center, hosting a number of carnivals and festivals every year.
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz
- The Delectable Adventures of the Minnesota Meat Trail — A Spotlight on Minnesota’s Best Butcher Shops
- Movie Review — ‘MIB: International’ is the Death of “Galaxy Defenders”
- Lock’em Up! How Northwest Airlines Sent Administration Officials to Jail for Contempt of Congress
- Movie Review — ‘Rocketman’ is a Masterful and Wonderfully Unique Biopic of Elton John
- Movie Review — ‘Aladdin’ is a Shameful Remake of Disney Classic