The neighborhood is home to important institutions and buildings such as the Basilica of Saint Mary, the Hennepin Avenue United Methodist Church and the Woman’s Club. The Walker Art Center and Guthrie Theater are nearby. The many restaurants and cafés ensure an active social and cultural life. The green space that is Loring Park is a cultural center, hosting a number of carnivals and festivals every year.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ is Family Popcorn Fun
- New Rail Service Twin Cities-Chicago and the Ghosts of the 100 MPH Hiawatha Trains
- The Keys to Successful Omicron Vacation Planning
- Brainerd Lakes Fall Color Bonanza
- How Spooked Should We Be by the UK Delta Variant COVID-19 Surge?
- Are Minnesota’s Herd Immunity Goals Already in the Rear View Mirror?
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips