Historically, this area was the first served by rail in Minneapolis, which heavily influenced the neighborhood. In recent years, it was one of the first to be served by the first light-rail transit corridor in Minneapolis, which runs along Hiawatha Avenue. One of Longfellow most attractive features is Longfellow Park, which stretches across the southern part of the neighborhood. This green space is surrounded by smaller houses and is a great place for recreation.
- Movie Review — ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ is Generic, But Still Fun
- Movie Review — January Produces Another Action Dud with ‘The Rhythm Section’
- Movie Review — ‘The Gentlemen’ is Director Guy Ritchie Doing What He Does Best
- Grand Theft Airline
- Movie Review – ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ is Catered to Devoted Fans
- Did Minneapolis Organized Crime Steal My Bike? (And How You Can Protect Yours)
- Twins Cities Cinema Marketing Wars Deliver New Luxury — and Bargains!
- Traveling in Portugal — The $2 City Bus Ride to Oz