Historically, this area was the first served by rail in Minneapolis, which heavily influenced the neighborhood. In recent years, it was one of the first to be served by the first light-rail transit corridor in Minneapolis, which runs along Hiawatha Avenue. One of Longfellow most attractive features is Longfellow Park, which stretches across the southern part of the neighborhood. This green space is surrounded by smaller houses and is a great place for recreation.
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick
- When Tennis Seduced America