Historically, this area was the first served by rail in Minneapolis, which heavily influenced the neighborhood. In recent years, it was one of the first to be served by the first light-rail transit corridor in Minneapolis, which runs along Hiawatha Avenue. One of Longfellow most attractive features is Longfellow Park, which stretches across the southern part of the neighborhood. This green space is surrounded by smaller houses and is a great place for recreation.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4