In total, Logan Park’s neighborhood is comprised of 150 acres in the north central part of the city, with almost 12% of this land being used for parks and recreation. The rest is split fairly evenly between residential and industrial areas, divided by railroad tracks along Central Avenue. Like many communities in Minneapolis, Logan Park Neighborhood Association is very active in making the area more attractive and liveable for residents and businesses.
- 5 Down Payment Assistance Programs to Consider in Minnesota
- Wildcatting Minnesota Oil — Boom or Bust?
- Movie Review — Rami Malek Shines as Freddie Mercury in ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- “I’ll Take Murder for $100 Alex” — The Mysterious Death of Dorothy Kilgallen
- Movie Review — ‘A Star is Born’ Features Oscar-Worthy Performances From Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga
- Movie Review — ‘The Predator’ is Another Poor Attempt at Rebooting a Franchise
- Movie Review — ‘Peppermint’ is a Forgettable Revenge Flick
- When Tennis Seduced America