In total, Logan Park’s neighborhood is comprised of 150 acres in the north central part of the city, with almost 12% of this land being used for parks and recreation. The rest is split fairly evenly between residential and industrial areas, divided by railroad tracks along Central Avenue. Like many communities in Minneapolis, Logan Park Neighborhood Association is very active in making the area more attractive and liveable for residents and businesses.
- Movie Review — ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ is a Dinosaur Disaster
- When Your Wildest Dreams Come True — Call The Powerball Lawyer!
- Movie Review – As Ridiculous and Funny as the First, ‘Deadpool 2’ Also Has a Surprising Amount of Heart
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 7
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 6
- 2018 Summer Movie Guide
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 5
- Monday Miscellany — Volume 4