In total, Logan Park’s neighborhood is comprised of 150 acres in the north central part of the city, with almost 12% of this land being used for parks and recreation. The rest is split fairly evenly between residential and industrial areas, divided by railroad tracks along Central Avenue. Like many communities in Minneapolis, Logan Park Neighborhood Association is very active in making the area more attractive and liveable for residents and businesses.
- Minnesota’s Light at End COVID Tunnel: Is It the Runaway Fourth Wave Train?
- Gangsters, Gable and Gatsby- Four Historic and Fun Minnesota Side Trips
- Five Minneapolis Flights That Changed History
- Minnesota’s Majestic Theatres Survived the Polio Epidemic — Can They Outlast COVID?
- Dash Those Long COVID Winter Fears with Five Great Escapes
- Your Essential Minnesota Guide to Secure, Low Airfares and Flights
- How Minnesota COVID-19 Death Tolls Were Inflated During Stay At Home MN
- Five Craft Beer Adventures Over Land and Sea